![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_00.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHhqdghoR4IW1wSpomqemjBBFLl38fzHYPNyhDs1KNAR5FwFiI2DFG6k5zTQH90eMXaVCcWiPTFRKEhzZrCcAUknh4b9p8jEAqCHpSlwrL_DPhQ7qW6EKZIGTO9nrCx2VgnYGGkmq-Vzoz/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_00.jpg)
Here's Katie Price on a photo shoot in Ibiza yesterday for her upcoming calendar, and I'd like to thank whichever ancient civilization invented such an incredible organizational tool. I honestly couldn't tell you what month is, but now I see where my beach balls disappeared to. On that note, someone should probably call off the choppers before they realize we're not looking for a missing Palin kid like I said during the 911 call.
![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_06.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjpsbR8Zoa7epuqzDancgW5WZN6IsY5PP5cVkpWB27WVqMKdKiJObQvQriYmtUGYql_0HC6BvOVdTtD76vBkkUxRKMndpuB-3X9BwKHLDsdFEZhX_hRwtQak8NKazZR_GyzVQhDEnTCbtA/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_06.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_05.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgNUGCWR18ZsD9C8qdH1FEePjIRjC4TQnty7T_tugFzOzX0pR87gw5XNLgzjJh4tU0taxPWwhP17YvbwukwK7dtJHDSDprH6gTAGmptokzZ7PbYl-N6cDZufsMbFAyz6hZXvB4KR4pzxmc/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_05.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_04.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjSqz5v7wnEhV4cRFOmMaFovAHTGzHw5SkcI3XC1AWgUoO5WAmoLiq-aec0cHBV74Hb-__bi9lhA8FxiIHdbA6yknk43a-dmiSjhzkC9BH5OsR4v2Zb8fH0T1uP9I4EhX95SEJ2cjmC1dM/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_04.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_03.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj05qZHEFAzluuAipJ2vWNTCbtkct6BGMgYuEvAu5M92qllUTQCZucUYb7vfBp1w3019TjshyphenhyphenN48tw849__fTtKen-mfdQrzuY8rbZYWOFB_q-KwUaRWfr78mvFr2px5Ol0pTjlbSwFUSA/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_03.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_02.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjU7x53jEn44V_uOOMSA1m8LbG_v5B60e84gl2uf6GkROJ6Hk4sWNDylDxRadsml90tlBrqUnHwsBCW7I2OAa7Mt0Z02VMPUYe5ENpic021ZNkLkklTIrnd8aot4E2EmJ2mMtJM40pB6GU/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_02.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_01.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg5ARHi2LMG-MTBmBMKZXevj0LY7kRYuLOeXFi5IXeMeue0shqPfnBt5PqGIo_0EB2P5h3D7hzo_qi97bCHx_c1pBuvBBBSDIITD9UzY50eiRW4g2RkbNv6_HnHqMipYIGLxgO6SzOk7G4/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_01.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
No comments:
Post a Comment